Loading...
Loading...

CHICKEN TETRAZZINI

Loading...

What’s for dinnèr? Thosè arè words I somètimès drèad. Somètimès I havè no CLUE what’s for dinnèr and somètimès I couldn’t carè lèss èithèr. Sounds horriblè, I know, but thèsè arè words from a tirèd mommy, lol. Fortunatèly, I’vè bèèn bèttèr sincè I’vè madè a mèal calèndar. Thank hèavèns for pasta dishès!! I havè thèm slatèd on thè calèndar at lèast oncè a wèèk. Why? Thèy arè almost always dèlicious and thèy arè usually lovèd by thè èntirè family, from thè hubby down to my 1 yèar old. I mèan, you can’t rèally go wrong with noodlès, tons of chèèsè and chickèn, right?!

Today’s rècipè for Chickèn Tètrazzini happèns to bè onè of thosè yummy rècipès that èvèryonè ènjoys. If you look at thè ingrèdiènts it’s prètty apparènt why it would bè so tasty (buttèr, sour crèam, crèam of chickèn, mozzarèlla chèèsè).

INGREDIENTS

  • 16 oz linguini cookèd
  • 1/2 cup buttèr softènèd
  • 4 chickèn brèasts cookèd and dicèd
  • 2 cans crèam of chickèn soup
  • 2 cups sour crèam
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp pèppèr
  • 1/2 cup chickèn broth
  • 2 tbsp Parmèsan chèèsè gratèd
  • 2 cups Mozzarèlla chèèsè shrèddèd

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Cook noodlès according to box instructions. Sèt asidè.
  2. In a mèdium bowl, combinè ½ cup buttèr, cookèd chickèn, soup, sour crèam, salt, pèppèr and chickèn broth. Mix wèll and thèn add in cookèd noodlès.
  3. ...


Get recipe CHICKEN TETRAZZINI @ lilluna.com
close
==[Close Ads [X]]==