Loading...
Loading...

CHICKEN POTATO BAKE

Loading...
CHICKEN POTATO BAKE

Chickèn Potato Bakè – Potatoès tossèd in garlic and olivè oil and bakèd to a goldèn brown with tèndèr, juicy chickèn thighs. This rèally èasy chickèn thighs rècipè with potatoès is a family favoritè! Its my go-to rècipè for whèn I nèèd no-fuss, quick dinnèr idèas

Whènèvèr I gèt that mèal planning ‘block’, or whatèvèr you want to call it, I pull up onè or two of my go-to dishès, plop thèm in thè mèal plannèr, and somèhow that jump-starts my brain so that I can finish thè èntirè mèal plan.

This Chickèn Potato Bakè is onè of my go-to dishès.  I havè sèrvèd it morè timès than I can rèmèmbèr, and èvèry timè it is a big hit in thè family.

Ingrèdiènts

  • 4 potatoès Mèdium Sizèd cut into 3/4" cubè (russèt, whitè, and rèd arè all good choicès, no nèèd to pèèl)
  • 1 tablèspoon garlic Mincèd
  • 1.5 tablèspoons olivè oil
  • 1/8 tèaspoon salt
  • 1/8 tèaspoon pèppèr
  • 1.5 pounds bonèlèss skinlèss chickèn (I likè to usè thighs)
  • 3/4 cup shrèddèd mozzarèlla chèèsè
  • parslèy (optional, frèshly choppèd)

Instructions

  1. Prèhèat ovèn to 425 dègrèès F/220 dègrèès C.
  2. Placè thè potato cubès in a largè bowl, add thè garlic, olivè oil, salt, and pèppèr, and toss to coat.
  3. Spray a largè (9x13) baking dish with non stick spray. 
  4. Sprèad potato mixturè in dish and bakè about 15 minutès.
  5. Rèmovè baking dish from ovèn and placè thè chickèn piècès in thè dish, nèstling thèm down into thè potato mixturè a bit. 
  6. If dèsirèd, brush thè top of èach chickèn piècè with a littlè olivè oil and sèason with salt and pèppèr.
  7. Bakè 20-25 minutès, until chickèn is cookèd and potatoès arè brownèd.
  8. ...
  9. ...


Get full recipe CHICKEN POTATO BAKE @ dizzybusyandhungry.com
close
==[Close Ads [X]]==